Consultancy - Impact Evaluation of the Roving Care Givers Program
Purpose of Position: The objective of this consultancy is to conduct an impact evaluation of the Roving Care Givers Program (RCG). The evaluation should examine the effects that RCG has had on its beneficiaries, both the targeted children (0-3 years old) and the parents of those children as well, and specifically analyse if the program beneficiaries are any more developed in the areas listed below, than their counterparts who were not part of the program.
Duty Station: Belize City
Contract Term: 7 months
Qualifications and Competencies: The suitable consultant/lead consultant should possess a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Development, Social Science or related field and experience working with ECD or similar projects, and demonstrate the combined skill sets below (as an individual or among a team):
- At least seven years of experience in quantitative analysis, especially pertaining to statistical analysis of poverty indicators and skills in creating and maintaining statistical databases;
- Previous proven experience in social programmes/social protection evaluation
- Extensive experience using household survey data;
- Advanced experience with relevant statistical software;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English required;
- Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to contribute to a team research process.
Qualified consultants/firms are invited to submit one copy of their combined financial and technical proposal by email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday the 20th of July, 2018.
Please use the subject “Ref #: RCG Impact Evaluation”.
The technical proposals should contain sufficient information to attest that the consulting team/firm possess sufficient academic and professional experience in line with the requirements of this TOR. In addition, the technical proposal should contain the detailed methodology the consulting team/firm proposes to employ will be able meet the objectives of this assignment.
Part-Time Parenting Educators
Purpose of Position: Coordinate and facilitate Parenting Programs for the Community and Parenting Empowerment Program (COMPAR).
Duty Station: Corozal, Orange Walk, San Pedro, Dangriga, Independence, or Belmopan
Qualifications and Experience
Education Essential: Associate Degree in Education, Social Work and related field
Education Desirable: Certificate in Parenting Education, Certificate in Community Development, Certificate in Counseling, Teaching Background
Experience: Relevant experience in presenting to large audiences
Skills: Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by 5pm on Monday, 23rd July 2018. Please use the subject: “Parenting Educator”
Purpose of position: To provide a range of therapeutic counselling services to adolescents and their families within juvenile rehabilitation facilities, those at risk of entering the juvenile justice system and support reintegration and aftercare interventions as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Duty station: The Counselor will be expected to work with the Belize City Community Counselling Centre, Youth Hostel, Belize Youth Challenge, and Wagner’s Youth Facility and, would be expected to travel to various districts, from time to time, as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
* Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology, or Clinical Social Work with at least two (2) years’ experience in clinical practice
* Direct practice experience in working with children and adolescents
* Bilingual in English and Spanish would be an asset
* Ability to drive would be an asset
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed or dropped off at
Community Rehabilitation Dept.,
54 Freetown Rd., Belize City.