Care for Child Development Trainer
Purpose of position: Conduct Care for Child Development (CCD) training sessions and coaching.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate Degree or higher in education, social work, health or a related field.
- Relevant certificates, diplomas or other qualifications in child development, facilitation, community development, basic counseling, information technology or education.
- Ability to work with young children in a formal setting.
- Ability to present to small groups.
- Ability to use information technology for communication and data management.
Applications: Deadline for submission of applications is the 28th June 2019. Applications should be submitted to Diana Pook at firstname.lastname@example.org