To contact the Ministry during office hours, please utilize the phone numbers below:
- Belmopan Office: 822-2246/2161/2684
San Pedro Office: 206-2645
- Cayo Office: 804-2098
- Corozal Office: 402-2120
- Orange Walk Office: 302-2058
- Stann Creek Office: 502-0038
- Toledo Office: 702-2021
Belize City Offices:
- Community Rehabilitation Department: 223-2716
- Department of Human Services: 227-7451/2057
- Women and Family Support Department: 227-7397 / 3888
- Policy and Planning Unit: 227-0841
The Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation is the lead entity of the Government of Belize in the development of people, enabling them to realize their full potential and play a meaningful role in their communities
In collaboration with all relevant partners, to facilitate policy development and to implement programmes that promote social justice and equity, enabling people to be self-sufficient, responsible and productive citizens
Principles and Values
Like us on Facebook!
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Solution: See here for how to solve this error